Sompo Systems forms capital tie-up with Chinese IT firm Neusoft

"Чтобы жить счастливо, я должен быть в согласии с миром. А это ведь и значит «быть счастливым»." Людвиг Витгенштейн ZMEY
Время на прочтение: < 1 минуты

TOKYO, NNA — Sompo Systems Inc. under the wing of Sompo Japan Insurance Inc. has forged a capital tie-up with major Chinese software developer and diversified IT firm Neusoft Corp. Sompo Systems said its Chinese subsidiary, Sompo Systems (Dalian) Inc. established in 2010, signed the deal in the form of a joint venture with Neusoft on Dec. 20 last year to beef up system development and curb system operational costs. Under the deal, Sompo Systems holds a 70 percent stake in the Dalian unit and Neusoft the remaining 30 percent. According to Sompo Systems, Neusoft is one of China’s major IT soluti…

Read More






Поделиться ссылкой:


Постоянная ссылка: https://zmeinogorsk.ru/sompo-systems-forms-capital-tie-up-with-chinese-it-firm-neusoft/

+ Добавить Ваше Объявление!




Мысль на память: Ваше благополучие зависит от ваших собственных решений.




+ Добавить Вашу Информацию!

Zmeinogorsk.RU$: ^Град ОбречЁнный^ -Информация- Земля Неизвестная!?

!Узнать Этот День в Истории +




Related posts

Leave a Comment

11 + 8 =