Too many steps? You can simplify it to just a few products and still benefit from this! Let’s break it down to an easier routine:
1. SkinFood Rice Brightening Cleansing Tissue ($12 on Soko Glam): streamlines makeup-removal to a few quick swipes. Each sheet is infused with nourishing rice bran water, vitamins, and minerals to not only leave your face free from makeup, but also brighter and refreshed.
2. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner ($22 on Soko Glam): acts as step two — your toner. Its vegan formula removes excess dirt and sebum, restores your pH balance, *and* deeply moisturizes thanks to amino acids. Basically this’ll make sure your skin is super clean and hydrated.
3. NeoGen Real Ferment Micro Serum ($38 on Soko Glam): gives your skin a major boost in nutrients and antioxidants. Its powerful, gel-like formula of betula alba juice and other fermented ingredients is designed to melt into your skin for major elasticity and brightness.
4. Sheet Masks ($2.50+ on Soko Glam): a relaxing yet effective fourth step (that you can do as frequently/infrequently as you want). Every sheet mask from Soko Glam’s collection serves a specific purpose. Looking to clear clogged pores and breakouts? This snail mucin and tea tree leaf oil mask is specifically designed to treat acne-prone complexions. Want to brighten your complexion? This bio-cellulose sheet mask made out of coconut gel will help ~illuminate~ your skin. Thirsty for hydrated skin? This Klairs ceramides sheet mask helps to strengthen your skin barrier while aloe vera and centella asiatica extract soothe dry, irritated skin.
5. Benton Fermentation Eye Cream ($27 on Soko Glam): is a quick fifth step (you’re almost done!). It comes ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and aloe to deeply hydrate your under-eye area, as well as plump and smooth. Do this step as part of your nightly routine!
6. A’Pieu Glycolic Acid Cream ($17 on Soko Glam): combines AHAs and BHAs (acids that naturally moisturize and speed up dead skin cell–turnover) to kick dullness and breakouts to the curb — then *keeps* it that way. And! It uses birch juice to deeply hydrate and create a moisture barrier for your complexion.
Suntique I’m Safe For Sensitive Skin ($24 on Soko Glam): is an IMPORTANT last step for your daytime routine! Not only does it act as a physical blocker to harmful UV rays, but is designed with super sensitive skin in mind to prevent breakouts. Its soothing ingredients, centella asiatica and aloe leaf extracts help moisturize and calm irritated complexions — all without leaving behind a white cast.
To learn more about the full routine, check out «I Tried A Korean Skin Care Routine For A Month And This Is What Happened».